Sunday, February 20, 2011

DIY: Your very own light box!

So a couple of quarters ago I made my very own light box for Print Production. We had to make a 24 page catalog for the first project and I decided to do an ice cream catalog! I got this fabulous link from the lovely Sara Gardner! In the link it talks about fabric but I just used butcher/freezer paper instead. here's a pic of my light box in the works...



here's the pic I was taking in that photo...



and here is one of my ice cream pics for the catalog I built the light box for...



now go make one! You won't regret it!

Enjoy!

Kate

7 comments:

Catherine M said...

Awesome! I will try to make one of these too! Thanks for the link! Glad I am following your blog! I have one too that I just started up!

Unknown said...

You're so professional Kate.... How do you make a light box?!

Kate said...

click the link to find out amanda! :)

Allie Gravel said...

I want to eat all of the purple stuff..yum.

MC Schultz said...

im going to make mine this weekend!!!!

Britni said...

Kate Barr.... This is Beautiful. I love that you made your own light box! Love the photos also!!! :)

Unknown said...

Ok what I was calling to say every time you are in class is. Your Popsicle is Dirty. lol